If you like to listen to the Bible Talks on your ipod it can be convenient to download them directly from within iTunes on your computer. To get the DPC Bible talks in iTunes all you have to do is click on the iTunes logo above. This will open iTunes on your computer and go to the DPC Bible Talks page.
It’s that simple.
If you are not familiar with how to use iTunes, read on for instructions on how to use iTunes.
STEP 1: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE DPC TALKS IN ITUNES
1. Click on the iTunes image above – this will open iTunes and load the DPC Bible talks. That may be all you need! But if you need more help read on.
2. In iTunes, in the top right of the window there are 4 buttons that change how the talks are listed, they look like this:
Press the left most button like it is here, and you should see a list of all the talks that looks something like this:
Press ‘GET’ to get one talk, press ‘get all’ to get all the talks.
Click twice on any talk to listen to it.
STEP 2: HOW TO BURN TALKS FORM ITUNES TO CD
To burn the talks to CD you need to firstly make a playlist – a list of the talks you want to burn, then select burn playlist to disk. Here’s how to do it:
1. To make a playlist, from iTunes, go to the menu at the top and select File: New Playlist
This will make a new playlist that will look like this:
2. Type the name you want your Cd to be called. When you are finished press the return key. It should look like this:
3. Now go back up the top of the side window and select (click) podcasts.
4. Now click on the talk you want from the right window and hold the mouse button down and drag the talk down to the left across to your playlist.
5. Repeat this for however many talks you want to burn to CD.
6. When you have all the talks in your playlist, click once on the playlist, then from the iTunes menu select ‘burn playlist to disk’
6. Insert a blank disk and click the burn button.